Bomet County - Resources
List of Bomet County resources as displayed in DevolutionHub
- The Bomet County Support for the Needy Act, 2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
AN ACT of the County Assembly of Bomet to provide for the establishment and administration of the Old Persons Fund; the Bursary Fund and the Compassionate Fund; and for related purposes.
- The Bomet County Alcoholic Beverage Control and Managenebt Act 2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
An Act of the County Assembly to provide for the regulation of the production ,sale and consumption of alcoholic beverage and connected purposes.
- The Bomet County Coordination of Goverment Functions Act, 2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
AN ACT of County Assembly to establish an administrative and institutional framework for co-ordination of government functions; to give effect to Articles 176 (2),179 (l), (2) & (4), 183(1Xc) of the Constitution; Sections 48 (1) (d), (e), (3) & (4), 52,53 and 54 of the County GovernmentsAct; and for connected purposes.
- The Bomet County Emblems, Protocoal Salutations Act, 2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
AN ACT of the County Assembly to provide for the county flag and emblems; and to prevent improper use of the emblems, names, words, and likeness for commercial or professional purposes and for matters incidental thereto.
- The Bomet County Office of the County Attorney Act,2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
An Act of the County Assembly to make provision for the establishment of the office of County Attorney, its functions and powers; to provide for appointment, the discharge of duties and the exercise of powers of County Attorney and for connectedpurposes.
- The Bomet County Supplementary Appropriation Act, 2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
An Act of the County Assembly to authorize the issue of certain sums of money out of the County Revenue Fund and their application towards the service of the year ending on the 30'h June, 2014 and to appropriate those sums for certain public services and for connected purposes.
- Medium Term Expenditure 2014/15-2016/17Budget & Fiscal Plans | County Government | English | 2014
The 2014/15 MTEF presented will allow for the spending on programmes including infrastructure, health, education under ECD, Trade, Energy, Tourism & industry, support to Agriculture & cooperative movement, water & irrigation, Fisheries, Forestry & Environment, lands, housing and urban planning and social services for inclusive growth
- Report of the Auditor-General on the Financial Operations of Bomet CountyReport Budget & Fiscal Plans | Kenya National Audit Office | English | 2014
SPECIAL AUDIT REPORT ON THE OPERATIONS OF THE COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BOMET AND THE DEFUNCT LOCAL AUTHORITIES FOR THE PERIOD JANUARY TO JUNE 2013 7 The Auditor-General has the mandate under Article 229 of the Constitution to audit and report on the accounts of the National and County Governments