Bomet County - Resources
List of Bomet County resources as displayed in DevolutionHub
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BOMET PROGRAMME BASED BUDGET 2018/19| | English | 2018
...These 2018/19 Programme-Based Budget Estimates (PBB estimates) are presented to give budgetary effect to Bomet Countys latest five-year development blueprint, the 2018-2022 County Integrated Development Plan (CIDP), and the 2018/19 County Annual Development Plan (ADP) that reflects the CIDPs first year priorities
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BOMET DEBT STRATEGY PAPER 2017-2020| | English | 2017
...The County Debt Management Strategy (CDMS) Paper 2017focuseson legal framework that governs access to credit by the county government and discusses available sources of credit as enshrined in the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), 2012
- BOMET COUNTY FINANCE ACT, 2017| | English | 2017
...THE BOMET COUNTY FINANCE ACT, 2017 AN ACT of the County Assembly of Bomet to provide for various taxation, imposition of fees and charges for services, and other revenue raising measures by the County Government
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BOMET FISCAL STRATEGY PAPER 2018-2019| | English | 2018
...This CountyFiscal Strategy Paper (CFSP)2018sets out the County Executive's priority programsand sub programmesto be implemented under the Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF)
- The Bomet County Coordination of Goverment Functions Act, 2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
AN ACT of County Assembly to establish an administrative and institutional framework for co-ordination of government functions; to give effect to Articles 176 (2),179 (l), (2) & (4), 183(1Xc) of the Constitution; Sections 48 (1) (d), (e), (3) & (4), 52,53 and 54 of the County GovernmentsAct; and for connected purposes.
- The Bomet County Office of the County Attorney Act,2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
An Act of the County Assembly to make provision for the establishment of the office of County Attorney, its functions and powers; to provide for appointment, the discharge of duties and the exercise of powers of County Attorney and for connectedpurposes.
- The Bomet County Supplementary Appropriation Act, 2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
An Act of the County Assembly to authorize the issue of certain sums of money out of the County Revenue Fund and their application towards the service of the year ending on the 30'h June, 2014 and to appropriate those sums for certain public services and for connected purposes.