Nairobi County - Resources
List of Nairobi County resources as displayed in DevolutionHub
- The Nairobi City Council Appropriation Act 2014| County Government | English | 2014
An Act of the Nairobi City council Assembly to authorize the issue of a sum money out of the county revenue fund and its aopplication towards the service on the year ending on 30th June and to appropriate that sum voted on account by the Nairobi city council Assembly for certain public services and purposes.
- Report of the Auditor-General on the Financial Operations of Nairobi CountyReport Budget & Fiscal Plans | Kenya National Audit Office | English | 2013
This report contains findings and other relevant details of the transition to devolved government audit conducted by the Office of the Auditor General on the transactions and the handing over of assets and liabilities just before, during and after the creation of the Nairobi City County (NCC) Government
- Trade Sectoral ReviewPolicies and Guidelines County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
PSM Sector is aimed at transforming the county human resource through under mentioned objectives: To implement Countys policies and programmes To act as a catalyst for social economic development of the County To uphold national values and principles of public service To motivate and promote public service productivity To institutionalize reforms and accountability framework
- The City County Supplementary Appropriation Act 2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
An Act of the City County Assembly to authorize the issue of a sum of money out of the county Exchequer account and its application towards the service on the year ending on 30th June 2014 and to appropriate that sum and a sum value on the account by the Nairobi City county assembly for certain public services and purposes.
- NAIROBI CITY COUNTY COUNTY ANNUAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN (CADP) 2019/2020| | English | 2019
This is the second Plan in a series of five through which the County Integrated DevelopmentPlan 2018-2022 shall be implemented