Embu County - Resources
List of Embu County resources as displayed in DevolutionHub
- Report of the Auditor-General on the Financial Operations of Embu CountyReport Budget & Fiscal Plans | Kenya National Audit Office | English | 2013
SPECIAL AUDIT REPORT ON THE OPERATION OF EMBU COUNTY GOVERNMENT AND THE FORMER COUNCILS FOR THE PERIOD 1 JANUARY TO 30 JUNE 2013 The Auditor General has the mandate to audit and report on the accounts of the National and County Governments under Article 229 of the Constitution and Public Audit Act, 2003
- The Embu County Alcoholic Drinks Control Act, 2014County Legislation | County Government | English | 2014
AN ACT of The County Assembly of Embu to provide for the licensing and regulation of the production, sale, distribution, consumption and outdoor advertising, of alcoholic drinks, and for connected purposes.
- Embu County Integrated Development Plan, 2013-2017Budget & Fiscal Plans | | English | 2014
The purpose of this chapter is to give an indepth understanding of the county in terms of the existing physical, social, economic, and environmental trends in development
- Embu County Fiscal Strategy PaperBudget & Fiscal Plans | County Government | English | 2014
County Medium Term Fiscal Strategy Paper 2014 County Fiscal Strategy Paper (CFSP) is prepared pursuant to section 117 of the Public Financial Management Act which states The County, Treasury shall prepare and submit to the County Executive Committee the County Fiscal Strategy Paper for approval and the County Treasury shall submit the approved Fiscal Strategy Paper to the county assembly, by the 28th February of each year
- Embu County GovernmentReport | County Government | English | 2014
The sum of KSH. 696,645,090 be issued from the county revenue fund to meet the expenditure during the year ending 30th June 2014 in respect of vote RO1- Office of the Governor.